2013年10月9日 星期三

Story Inside Healing - Crystal Healing




Q: Do you think this angel/high self/guidance angel encounter help with your daily life ? (anything changed ? your mindset ?)
A: Although I didn’t encountered any big change in my daily life, I would say the healing was definitely strengthen my faith, and yes maybe a much more positive mindset.

Q: Have crystal healing help you spiritually?
A: Since I realize the existence of my guardian angels
after the healing experience, after then I have tried 2-3 times to do some simple meditation / relaxation with the intention to connect with them again. So far it works, but I would have to say the very first experience from you was the strongest feeling one. I guess probably the healer’s guidance & the use of crystal is important and helps a lot to lead the client get into the ‘status’ (or ‘state’).

Q: How long can this last you think ? (still remember what happened back then ?)
A: Umm..the healing effect (at least for myself) actually last forever, but I think it’s still good to do this like 2-3 times per year to ‘clear the heart’? As just a single time of healing doesn’t really helps to kick away all life obstacles, new things & challenges keep happening in life!


Q: What kind of people would you in particular recommend them to do crystal healing ?
A: I think crystal healing is good for people who suffer great life pressure (especially work pressure) as working dominates HK people the most time, they need this kind of relaxation!  And it’s also good for people who feeling ‘the lost of life direction’…’fear to love’…etc I believe the healing can inspire/stimulate them in some way!

Q: Anything to add ?
A: And referring to hypnosis..I really don’t know how to differentiate the kind of consciousness that I was experiencing. It SEEMS that I was still conscious like I still talking to you & able to listen what you guide me…but meanwhile, the picture that I was connecting with guardian angels is also so real & clear. So…it’s ‘In between’!


( Interview Session With Client – After 2 months of Healing )